Computer Basics - Lesson Four: Excel 2016
- Click the Excel 2016 icon to open the program.
- Click the Blank workbook template.
- Point to the line between the A and B column letters, hold the left mouse key down, and drag the mouse to the right until the A column is wider.
- In column A row 1 type Reading Comprehension Challenges. In column B row 1 type Date, and in column C row 1 type Score.
- Click file, save as, and save the file as scorecard in your folder.
- As you take The History Tree Challenges update the scorecard file so that you can keep track of your progress. You should take each challenge until you have a score of 100% on all of them.